the music of a new day;
come, share it with me.
Our campaign was a success, thanks to you all!
Since the mid-seventies, Minnesota composer Carol Barnett has created a vast body of work in many genres. Highlights include:
- The World Beloved, A Bluegrass Mass
- Pieces reflecting her time on the island of Cyprus
- Her nine year stint as Composer in Residence for the Dale Warland Singers
A charter member of the American Composers Forum, she has had works commissioned by many groups, including:
- Minnesota Orchestra
- Harvard Glee Club
- St. Paul Chamber Orchestra
- Children's Theater Company, Minneapolis
- American Guild of Organists